Dry film corrosion preventive coating with VCI technology
Conforms to the scope and intended use of MIL-C-16173D (Grade 1)
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
The World's Longest Lasting Corrosion Inhibitor Spray
MaxWax is a tough, synthetic wax-based, resilient corrosion inhibitor barrier coating that provides long-term protection for metal surfaces. It forms a smooth, even coating for maximum protection even in the harshest environments and underwater.
Max Wax dries faster than other wax-based corrosion inhibitors, and it will not harden, crack or lose resiliency even in sub-zero temperatures It can withstand temperatures exceeding 200˚C / 392˚F. Its ultra-thin viscosity allows penetration between and around close fitting components to prevent moisture, gasses or chemicals from causing rust or corrosion. Product is acid resistant.
VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor) Technology
Max Wax emits a time-release Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) for added benefit when applied in confined areas. The VCI forms an invisible coating that protects items not covered by the wax, such as tools in a toolbox, engines in an engine compartment, and electrical switches and components in an electrical box or cabinet
- Ideal for both short- and long-term storage of parts, motors, machined parts and equipment
- Pipe and steel plate coating
- Underbody coating
- Perfect for concrete forms and accessories
- Used extensively in the prestressed concrete industry for long-term storage of steel forms
- Excellent for protecting underwater cables, submersible pumps and running gear on oceangoing vessels